Millimeter wave (MM Wave) generally refers to the spectrum of radio waves in the region of 30 GHz to 300 GHz. These waves are so named due the fact that their wavelengths are of the order of 1 to 10 millimeters. millimeter wave market operates in an unregulated bandwidth that is available world-wide and with better efficiency than traditional wireless LAN frequencies such as 2.5 or 5 GHz for specific...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market