Millimeter wave (MM Wave) generally refers to the spectrum of radio waves in the region of 30 GHz to 300 GHz. These waves are so named due the fact that their wavelengths are of the order of 1 to 10 millimeters. millimeter wave market operates in an unregulated bandwidth that is available world-wide and with better efficiency than traditional wireless LAN frequencies such as 2.5 or 5 GHz for specific...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally