Millimeter wave (MM Wave) generally refers to the spectrum of radio waves in the region of 30 GHz to 300 GHz. These waves are so named due the fact that their wavelengths are of the order of 1 to 10 millimeters. millimeter wave market operates in an unregulated bandwidth that is available world-wide and with better efficiency than traditional wireless LAN frequencies such as 2.5 or 5 GHz for specific...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years