Millimeter wave (MM Wave) generally refers to the spectrum of radio waves in the region of 30 GHz to 300 GHz. These waves are so named due the fact that their wavelengths are of the order of 1 to 10 millimeters. millimeter wave market operates in an unregulated bandwidth that is available world-wide and with better efficiency than traditional wireless LAN frequencies such as 2.5 or 5 GHz for specific...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market