Millimeter wave (MM Wave) generally refers to the spectrum of radio waves in the region of 30 GHz to 300 GHz. These waves are so named due the fact that their wavelengths are of the order of 1 to 10 millimeters. millimeter wave market operates in an unregulated bandwidth that is available world-wide and with better efficiency than traditional wireless LAN frequencies such as 2.5 or 5 GHz for specific...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC