Millimeter wave is a special electromagnetic wave whose frequency lies in between 20 GHz and 300 GHz, falling far beyond the frequency range (<5 GHz) of commonly used wireless technologies. This technology has tremendous opportunities in the telecommunication sector. This is mainly because of the fact that this technology can be a low cost alternative for fiber-optics in terms of speed also. Today...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players