Regular starch is modified in order to enhance its performance and increase applications. This modified starch is also known as starch derivative, which is used for increasing the stability of regular starch against different elements like heat, acids, freezing, shear, cooling or time. It helps in changing the texture and viscosity of the starch and its applications. Modified starch is made through...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years