Solid state lighting is a term used for lighting applications that use LEDs, OLEDs or light emitting polymers. SSLs consist of semiconductors to convert electricity into light. Technological developments in the light emitting diodes technology in the last decade have influenced the solid state lighting market. From the limited use as just the indicator lamps, the range of applications for different...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market