The applications in the energy efficient motors market vary from one another and have a diversified base in various industrial sectors.. Electric motors may consumenearly 30% to 40% of the global generated electricity. Electric motors are used by the end-users where mechanical energy is required. The basic principle of the electric motors is to convert electrical energy into rotary mechanical energy,...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market