Phthalic anhydride is the most common commercial form of phthalic acid. It is a colorless, organic compound known as a popular industrial chemical. Phthalic acid and its derivatives find versatile applications across different industrial verticals. Phthalic anhydride is popularly used for the industry-scale production of plasticizers. Other applications like curing of coatings, reducing moldability...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market