Phthalic anhydride is the most common commercial form of phthalic acid. It is a colorless, organic compound known as a popular industrial chemical. Phthalic acid and its derivatives find versatile applications across different industrial verticals. Phthalic anhydride is popularly used for the industry-scale production of plasticizers. Other applications like curing of coatings, reducing moldability...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market