Phthalic anhydride is the most common commercial form of phthalic acid. It is a colorless, organic compound known as a popular industrial chemical. Phthalic acid and its derivatives find versatile applications across different industrial verticals. Phthalic anhydride is popularly used for the industry-scale production of plasticizers. Other applications like curing of coatings, reducing moldability...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years