Phthalic anhydride is the most common commercial form of phthalic acid. It is a colorless, organic compound known as a popular industrial chemical. Phthalic acid and its derivatives find versatile applications across different industrial verticals. Phthalic anhydride is popularly used for the industry-scale production of plasticizers. Other applications like curing of coatings, reducing moldability...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC