Phthalic anhydride is the most common commercial form of phthalic acid. It is a colorless, organic compound known as a popular industrial chemical. Phthalic acid and its derivatives find versatile applications across different industrial verticals. Phthalic anhydride is popularly used for the industry-scale production of plasticizers. Other applications like curing of coatings, reducing moldability...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years