Polyoxymethylene (POM) is an engineering thermoplastic with high dimensional stability. It is known as polyacetal, acetal or polyformaldehyde. POM finds numerous applications across different end-user industries. Researchers observe strong rise in the consumption of these products along with their derivatives across different industries ranging from transportation to consumer goods and from construction...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC