Polyoxymethylene (POM) is an engineering thermoplastic with high dimensional stability. It is known as polyacetal, acetal or polyformaldehyde. POM finds numerous applications across different end-user industries. Researchers observe strong rise in the consumption of these products along with their derivatives across different industries ranging from transportation to consumer goods and from construction...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market