Quantum dot (QD) is a type of nanostructure in semiconductor. It confines valence band holes and conduction of band electrons through electrostatic potential or presence of a semiconductor surface. These particles are traditionally called chalcogenides of various metals. These metals include zinc and cadmium. Manufacturers can change the size and structure of these particles, which is considered to...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market