Quantum dot (QD) is a type of nanostructure in semiconductor. It confines valence band holes and conduction of band electrons through electrostatic potential or presence of a semiconductor surface. These particles are traditionally called chalcogenides of various metals. These metals include zinc and cadmium. Manufacturers can change the size and structure of these particles, which is considered to...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years