Waterborne coatings are made using water as the major solvent. This process makes the paints and coats environment-friendly. This type of coating is commonly used in many applications including plastic, furniture, wood and printing inks. Strong characteristics of these products including flexibility, hardness, and stain and corrosion resistance makes these products popular across different industrial...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market