Waterborne coatings are made using water as the major solvent. This process makes the paints and coats environment-friendly. This type of coating is commonly used in many applications including plastic, furniture, wood and printing inks. Strong characteristics of these products including flexibility, hardness, and stain and corrosion resistance makes these products popular across different industrial...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC