Waterborne coatings are made using water as the major solvent. This process makes the paints and coats environment-friendly. This type of coating is commonly used in many applications including plastic, furniture, wood and printing inks. Strong characteristics of these products including flexibility, hardness, and stain and corrosion resistance makes these products popular across different industrial...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years