Waterborne coatings are made using water as the major solvent. This process makes the paints and coats environment-friendly. This type of coating is commonly used in many applications including plastic, furniture, wood and printing inks. Strong characteristics of these products including flexibility, hardness, and stain and corrosion resistance makes these products popular across different industrial...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Key Drivers for Malt Ingredients Market to Ensure Healthy Growth
- Growing Automotive Sector to Boost the Growth of HI-FI System Market in the Coming Years
- Major Opportunities for the Guar Gum Market
- Strategies Major Players are Adopting in Carotenoids Market
- Key Driving Factors of Insect Pest Control Market