A “Micro-Grid”, as the name suggests is a miniature version of the traditional power grids with certain distinguishing features. It could be a complementary source to the utility power grids or an independent source in itself. The key components of a microgrid constitute a mesh of generation, control, distribution, storage, and load, linked together in a network. There can be multiple generation...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Asia-Oceania to be the Fastest Growing Smart Parking Market Due to Tight Parking Spaces
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally