A “Micro-Grid”, as the name suggests is a miniature version of the traditional power grids with certain distinguishing features. It could be a complementary source to the utility power grids or an independent source in itself. The key components of a microgrid constitute a mesh of generation, control, distribution, storage, and load, linked together in a network. There can be multiple generation...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years