A “Micro-Grid”, as the name suggests is a miniature version of the traditional power grids with certain distinguishing features. It could be a complementary source to the utility power grids or an independent source in itself. The key components of a microgrid constitute a mesh of generation, control, distribution, storage, and load, linked together in a network. There can be multiple generation...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market