Flexible alternating current transmission is a power electronics based system, which is used for enhancing control and capability of power transfer of the networks. Also known as FACTS, this system is popularly used for AC transmission of electrical energy. Growth of power industry and increasing demand for high quality of power supply and network reliability are driving the global flexible AC transmission...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Accelerated Growth for the Global Wireless Gigabit Market Predicted in the Coming Years
- Huge Demand from Consumer Electronics Sector to Fuel the Growth of Gas Sensors Market in the Years to Come
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players