Flexible alternating current transmission is a power electronics based system, which is used for enhancing control and capability of power transfer of the networks. Also known as FACTS, this system is popularly used for AC transmission of electrical energy. Growth of power industry and increasing demand for high quality of power supply and network reliability are driving the global flexible AC transmission...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC