Business-to-customer and business-to-business are two terms that describe the selling and marketing process and nature of different products and services. B2B products are sold directly to the companies, while B2C products are sold to the end users. B2B products are purchased by the businesses for the sake of personal manufacturing, while B2C products are treated with numerous transitions and value-add...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years