Business-to-customer and business-to-business are two terms that describe the selling and marketing process and nature of different products and services. B2B products are sold directly to the companies, while B2C products are sold to the end users. B2B products are purchased by the businesses for the sake of personal manufacturing, while B2C products are treated with numerous transitions and value-add...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market