Flexible alternating current transmission is a power electronics based system, which is used for enhancing control and capability of power transfer of the networks. Also known as FACTS, this system is popularly used for AC transmission of electrical energy. Growth of power industry and increasing demand for high quality of power supply and network reliability are driving the global flexible AC transmission...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years