Flexible alternating current transmission is a power electronics based system, which is used for enhancing control and capability of power transfer of the networks. Also known as FACTS, this system is popularly used for AC transmission of electrical energy. Growth of power industry and increasing demand for high quality of power supply and network reliability are driving the global flexible AC transmission...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market Set for an Exponential Growth Ahead
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market