Millimeter wave is a special electromagnetic wave whose frequency lies in between 20 GHz and 300 GHz, falling far beyond the frequency range (<5 GHz) of commonly used wireless technologies. This technology has tremendous opportunities in the telecommunication sector. This is mainly because of the fact that this technology can be a low cost alternative for fiber-optics in terms of speed also. Today...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC