In the field of electronic design, semiconductor intellectual property is a reusable unit of intellectual property of one party. This property could range from cells, logic or chip layout. Also known as IP core or IP block, copyright to this property can be used by single party and they can be licensed to another party. After the development of third parties, IP cores are licensed to semiconductor...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC