In the field of electronic design, semiconductor intellectual property is a reusable unit of intellectual property of one party. This property could range from cells, logic or chip layout. Also known as IP core or IP block, copyright to this property can be used by single party and they can be licensed to another party. After the development of third parties, IP cores are licensed to semiconductor...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Europe to be a Favorable Destination for the Growth of Smart Stadium Market
- The Growth of The Top 10 Plastics Market Industry Globally
- Top 10 Care Chemicals Market: New Product Launches is the Key Strategy Adopted by Leading Market Players
- Europe is the Largest & Fastest Growing Market for Mushrooms
- Explosive Growth Predicted for Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) Market in the Coming Years