In the field of electronic design, semiconductor intellectual property is a reusable unit of intellectual property of one party. This property could range from cells, logic or chip layout. Also known as IP core or IP block, copyright to this property can be used by single party and they can be licensed to another party. After the development of third parties, IP cores are licensed to semiconductor...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market