Physical capital and availability of the intellectual and social capital of the urban area determine the performance of any city. While intellectual capital indicates the quality of knowledge, communication and social infrastructure determines urban competitiveness. Smart city is a creative concept, which is introduced as a strategic device to encompass modern urban production factors in order to highlight...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Growing PCB Market and Demand from Telecom Sector to be Beneficial for the Growth of Terminal Block Market
- Video on Demand in Hospitality Market to Witness Impressive Growth over the Coming Years
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market to Witness Moderate Growth in the Next Five Years
- Blood Gas Analyzer Market to Witness Continued Growth of 4.6% CAGR in the Next Five Years
- Spinal Implants and Spinal Devices Market to Witness the Strongest Growth in APAC