Physical capital and availability of the intellectual and social capital of the urban area determine the performance of any city. While intellectual capital indicates the quality of knowledge, communication and social infrastructure determines urban competitiveness. Smart city is a creative concept, which is introduced as a strategic device to encompass modern urban production factors in order to highlight...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Audio Codec Market to Exhibit Steady Growth in the Next Five years
- Lightweight and High Strength Materials Fuel the Growth of the Closed Molding Composites Market
- Cloud Collaboration Market Set to Witness Impressive Growth over the Next Five Years
- Need for Devices with High Performance and Efficiency Fostering the Growth of Power Management IC Market
- Booming Consumer Electronics Industry to Play a Vital Role in the Growth of Smart Sensor Market