Physical capital and availability of the intellectual and social capital of the urban area determine the performance of any city. While intellectual capital indicates the quality of knowledge, communication and social infrastructure determines urban competitiveness. Smart city is a creative concept, which is introduced as a strategic device to encompass modern urban production factors in order to highlight...
Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with our website!
- Leading Players to Achieve Growth in the Global Roofing Market
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Market to Showcase Steady Growth in the Coming Years
- New Product Launch in Hydrophilic Coating Market
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Precision Tooling in Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- High Growth Predicted for Deep Packet Inspection and Processing Market in the Next Five Years